I will create a temple For my heart and mind The tools are in my hands And all I need is time All I have is time
I can do this. Can do this. Do this. Do.
desperate for amusement.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
I get the weirdest sense of Déjà vu
When I talk to you. I don’t know why. Don’t know if its a good thing or not either.
trebemot: With hammer and chisel in hand A chip away at my body and soul Sculpting out of flesh and bone A vessel fit for any god A temple for my heart to call home
trebemot: Blood splatters across the page Remind me of constellations in the sky I connect the droplets as one would stars Finding patterns and shapes in the lines that form Portents and spirits speak through my body’s offering Telling me of our mutual destinies Revealing a future not so far away But not close enough for me
trebemot: I could sculpt marble Until the earth dried up And the sun withered and died I could mold clay Until the seas boiled away And the land turned cracked an scarred I could paint away With all the colors of the world And until the stars ceased to burn But I could never match The beauty of your face The serenity of your soul That too rare purity of the heart
Talk to me!
rachaelellen: Ask me something! Or tell me things! Anon or not =)
I could sculpt marble Until the earth dried up And the sun withered and died I could mold clay Until the seas boiled away And the land turned cracked an scarred I could paint away With all the colors of the world And until the stars ceased to burn But I could never match The beauty of your face The serenity of your soul That too rare purity of the heart
eatsleepmoresleep asked: Actually, I stand corrected. The earth was created to find out the question to the answer of life...uh, great, now it doesn't even answer the question.
Blood splatters across the page Remind me of constellations in the sky I connect the droplets as one would stars Finding patterns and shapes in the lines that form Portents and spirits speak through my body’s offering Telling me of our mutual destinies Revealing a future not so far away But not close enough for me
Anonymous asked: No, 42 is the answer to life. The question to life is something else. So, yeah = P Have you read the books?
Anonymous asked: No, like. The question to which the answer is 42. And stuff.
Anonymous asked: What is the question to the answer of life?
Anonymous asked: Can you do a belated tmi Tuesday?
What is up followers? →
With hammer and chisel in hand A chip away at my body and soul Sculpting out of flesh and bone A vessel fit for any god A temple for my heart to call home
from a Memorial Day Weekend. Hope yours was as good if not better than mine.
It's Friday - You know what to do. →
poeticallyundead: http://tinychat.com/poeticallyundead http://tinychat.com/poeticallyundead http://tinychat.com/poeticallyundead http://tinychat.com/poeticallyundead Copy and paste to avoid forced tumblr log in
poeticallyundead replied to your photo: Well. Not feeling the greatest today. Only had 7… So handsome ;) I miss you <3 thank ya dear
nykyos replied to your post: nykyos replied to your photoset: 3 GPOY’s for… Aye, I was of course implicating that you would survive. As would I… though not just because of the beard. They’d freeze to death with their smooth hairless chests. I remember a time when it was a symbol of manhood to have hair on y Still is in the right circles
skelechitophobia replied to your post: skelechitophobia replied to your photoset: 3… Maybe. Your face is killing my phone data, though. I apologize for eating up your data dear.
moderateclimates replied to your post: skelechitophobia replied to your photoset: 3… You REALLY like taking shirtless photos of yourself In reality I just took the photo to make sure I didn’t massively fuck up my beard. I was using my webcam as a mirror and its resolution sucks. So there. I figured someone would appreciate it.
skelechitophobia replied to your photoset: 3 GPOY’s for today. All post beard trim. Also,… SO MANY GPOYS You like it
nykyos replied to your photoset: 3 GPOY’s for today. All post beard trim. Also,… Ack, these hairless man-children today wouldn’t survive a day in the cold north, battling grizzly bears and hunting their own food! No, no they would not.(I’m assuming I would, right? I mean, look at that beard, even after being trimmed)
moderateclimates: Hey, I just followed you, and this is crazy, but here’s my ask box, so anon me maybe.
shermeanuhh replied to your post: Lonely <3 thanks dear
Sitting in front of a flickering screen The weight of being alone Bearing down on me I want to drink and forget Drown the pain and sorrow I want to curl up and hope That someone checks in on me
That last piece is not what I wanted, but I’m stuck and I don’t know where to take things. I’m sorry guys.
Nothing happened that day. Or the next. Sure the, it was all over the news. Mysterious noises heard across city. People were interviewed. Theories were made. Aliens, the government, foreigners, terrorists! No body had any fucking clue. I watched the news, I read the articles, I lurked on the online communities that talked and speculated about the event. I wasn’t interested in what...
If it weren’t for everything that makes you, you; I wouldn’t like you.– Thomas (via spiritedsaphira)
nykyos replied to your post: nykyos replied to your post: nykyos replied to… Ahhh… so did I, twice. Yeah, turns out sloths are pretty interesting. And I never would have discovered that, if it were not for you. Glad I could be of service haha
nykyos replied to your post: nykyos replied to your post: art-nation replied to… TIL? Today I learned
nykyos replied to your post: art-nation replied to your post: Favorite season…. Well… I have some fun sloth facts for your brain! boingboing.net/2010/01… Well shit. TIL…..
art-nation replied to your post: art-nation replied to your post: Favorite season…. Not a sloth. :3 well fine then :P
art-nation replied to your post: Favorite season. Least favorite season. What is the opposite of a dolphin? Sloth is the opposite of a cheetah. what would you say is the opposite of a dolphin then?
nykyos replied to your post: Favorite season. Least favorite season. What is the opposite of a dolphin? How exactly do you know that sloths are unintelligent? I don’t haha. But since the move so slowly to conserve energy, I’m willing to bet they’re brains are also not very high powered for the same reason
moderateclimates replied to your post: moderateclimates replied to your post: YOU SUCK… You wish. Yes. No shame in admitting that.
a-gem-named-meg asked: Favorite season. Least favorite season. What is the opposite of a dolphin?
nykyos asked: What do you find most visually erotic? (For me it's pretty girls reading books naked...)
moderateclimates replied to your post: YOU SUCK THOMAS! YOU ALWAYS SUCK! Katelyn’s just ruuuuude. While reading this on my dashboard i thought you were saying nude. That would changes things considerably
thingsiview asked: What is your favorite erotic novel?
TMI Tuesday... not that anyone ever asks. →
spiritedsaphira replied to your post: YOU SUCK THOMAS! YOU ALWAYS SUCK! you know you liked it. Maybe just a little bit ;)
spiritedsaphira asked: YOU SUCK THOMAS! YOU ALWAYS SUCK!
The Day the Earth Moaned(series)
trebemot: So over this weekend, you may have noticed I have been putting out a handful of short stories. I would forever love all of you if you went and read them. Not often do I write such lengthy pieces, but I feel very strongly about this story arch I’m creating. So if you have the time you should check them out! The Day the Earth Moaned(Part l) Stairwell Encounter(Part ll) The...